Nagarbeda Camping Indore – Riverfront Camping
Nagarbeda is the only peninsular village located in the heart of India, Madhya Pradesh. It is located 150km from Indore & 50km from Omkareshwar. It is a serene and beautiful island on the shore of backwaters or River Narmada, near to Hanuwantiya Island, in district Khandwa.
Nagarbeda Camping is approx 15-20 km from Hanuwantiya tourist complex. So, its a great chance to explore both the places in a single trip. This camping is held in every 15 days during winters and if there is a group of minimum 25 persons then it can be held as per group schedule. So contact us for booking on +91-6264879542.
Why you must visit Nagarbeda for Camping?
We are Indore based travel agency and organise this kind of camping in various other places in Madhya Pradesh. But Nagarbeda camping is special in which you can enjoy Bonfire, Music, delicious food (Veg & Non Veg), camping, boating and much more. We also organise for big groups as per there schedule. So join us and get overnight experience under the open sky.
Nagarbeda Camping Indore : Highlights
- Get experience in the beautiful nature
- Late night Music with bonfire
- Enjoy Delicious Food (Veg & Non Veg Option)
- See the stunning Sun set & Sun rise view from camp
- Enjoy Kayaki in the river
- Also enjoy Archery, boating, Dart board, Volleyball
- Welcome Tea & Snacks
- Safe and Secured camps to stay for a night with proper bedding, pillows & blanket.
- Camps available for 2-5 persons
- Delicious Dinner- Daal-baafle/Chicken-Curry
- Dance under the stars
- Activities/Games (Archery, Dart board, Boating, Volleyball/Football)
- Any transportation charges
- Anything not mention in the inclusion
- Any boating charges